Monday 16 November 2009

My wedding venue: Ocean Flyer Yacht, Cyprus

When I was looking for places to get married abroad I found it difficult to get a sense of what venues were like, without investing the time and money going to see them. So, throughout this blog I want to give you some ideas for where to go and what to expect, and what better place to start than where I got married! Introducing the beautiful Ocean Flyer Yacht in Paphos, Cyprus.
This 35metre million dollar yacht is owned by Exclusive Yacht Weddings, a company based in Paphos but run by an English lady. They have a fleet of different yachts to choose from and all sorts of packages to tailor-make you day. One thing I liked about them was that they are very upfront on the website about what is available and how much things cost, as otherwise, I probably would have thought it was out of my price range.
We took a bit of a leap of faith and booked the yacht without seeing it in person but we weren't disappointed, it is even more luxurious and classy than it looks in the photos. It has three levels - the first one has a small outside area and then a luxurious bar inside, the second one is the main level where the wedding ceremony is held and is then re-set for dinner and then a third level which we used as our dance floor. They have a video on their site which gives you a bit more of an idea.
They are the only company in Europe that offer accessible, reasonably priced yacht weddings and after my dream day, I don't hesitate in recommending them to other brides-to-be.

2 comments:

  1. Really your blog is good and providing very nice information with images on wedding.
    places to get married abroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your venue selection is amazing dear. I need to book a beautiful venue for my wedding. I searched online for affordable Seattle Wedding venues but most of those venues are already booked. I wonder if you know about spacious venues that might be available for next month.

    ReplyDelete